How to use it:
For a new user, we recommend to use the OSFLOW® between 3-5 minutes daily – and twice a day, if desired. Once you feel secure and stable on the device, you can increase the time. You will receive a free exercise guide with your OSFLOW® device. If you have questions about your exercise, please feel free to contact us.
The proper posture while standing on the OSFLOW® is important. It follows the principles of the Taiji/Qigong and is based on the natural human posture:
1. Place yourself hip/shoulder wide on the OSFLOW® with your feet pointing forward
2. Bend your knees slightly
3. Turn on the OSFLOW® and tuck the switch into your pants pocket
4. Keep your head facing straight ahead
5. Stay on the OSFLOW® for 3-5 minutes
6. Remain on the OSFLOW® after you turn it off to continue enjoying the ‘flow feeling’
The starting position is the most important position for the OSFLOW®, where you stand on it straight and keep your body loose. All joints, from head to toe should feel light and ‘open’, meaning ready to move. Straighten the spinal column but do not overstretch it, just so that it is as straight as possible. The ‘flow’ also moves through a warped skeleton (for example, with existing scoliosis) and always moves towards the right direction. Keep your feet parallel and facing forward, and balance out your weight equally on both feet, focusing your weight into the center of the feet.